Last updated: June 05, 2021
Thank you for doing business with DigiInterface Private Limited.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with our services, We invite You to review Our policy on return and cancellations.
The following terms are applicable for selected services offered by Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Cancellations Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DigiInterface Private Limited, 67, 3rd Floor, Aditya Estate, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai 400 064, India.
- Goods/Services refer to the products or services offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase services from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to DigiInterface Private Limited, accessible from https://www.digiinterface.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days by giving a proper reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the services.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.digiinterface.com/get-in-touch.php
- By phone number: +91 8879570311, +91 9004121926
Conditions for Cancellations
In order for the Services to be eligible for a cancellation, please make sure that:
- The services were purchased in the last 7 days
- The services are directly provided by Us and not any third party (Google, Quickbook, Tally, Hosting Providers, Domain Providers, Email Service Providers, etc)
The following Services cannot be cancelled:
- The services made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The services which according to their nature are not suitable to be cancelled, or where the date of expiry is over.
- Once the cancellation is approved you would be refunded with the amount after deducting the corresponding taxes and any such gateway charges involved; if any.
We reserve the right to refuse any cancellations that does not meet the above cancellation conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced services may be cancelled. Unfortunately, Services on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Cancellations of Services
You are responsible for the cost and risk of cancellation of the Services to Us.
Cancellations must be notified to us well in advance before we start on the project.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: